Terms and Conditions
You understand that all listings, messages, comments, files, images, photos, video or any other material ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service, are the sole responsibility of the person who posted such Content. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload or make available via the Service. You understand that OnlinePola.lk does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the website, and that by using the website, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, the OnlinePola.lk site and Content available through the website may contain links to other websites, which are completely unrelated to OnlinePola.lk. OnlinePola.lk makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Your linking to any other websites is at your completely own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will OnlinePola.lk be liable in any way for Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content listed, emailed or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge that OnlinePola.lk does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that OnlinePola.lk will have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the spirit of the site or the Terms or for any other reason.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted.
OnlinePola.lk reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at OnlinePola.lk's discretion.
If OnlinePola.lk provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
OnlinePola.lk may disable your user ID and password in OnlinePola.lk's sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You agree not to publish, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- post violates any law,
- post is harmful, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, or harms children in any way;
- post contain adult contents or any illegal business;
- post impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an OnlinePola.lk employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your connection with a person or entity;
- post includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent.
- post includes Pyramid schemes, or jobs that require upfront or periodic payments
- post is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes "bait and switch";
- post jobs that involve sexual activities.
- post infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- post constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement.
- post advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by Sri Lankan law;
- post contains software viruses, spam or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- post harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- post disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
- post employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
The following types of jobs are specially prohibited from being advertised on the site:
- Multi-level marketing jobs where recruitment of other members is part of the compensation.
- Jobs that pay only commissions, unless the ad makes it clear that the sole source of compensation would be commission, and clearly describes the product or service that would be sold.
- Jobs that require recruitment of other members, distributors or agents.
- Pyramid schemes, or jobs that require upfront or periodic payments.
- Jobs that involve sexual activities.
- Ads that are not clear regarding what type of work would be required.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service - exception is made for internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content, or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- post the same item or service in more than one classified category or
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to OnlinePola.lk computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the OnlinePola.lk website.
NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENTS
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that infringes copyright, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify a OnlinePola.lk using our contact us form.
To do so, please provide our representatives with the following Notice:
a. Identify the content on the OnlinePola.lk site that you claim is infringing your rights, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
b. A statement by you that you have good reason that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
c. A statement by you declaring (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorised to act on behalf of that owner;
d. Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
e. Your physical or internet/electronic signature.
We reserve the right to remove content where we have grounds for suspecting the violation of these terms or of any party's rights.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to OnlinePola.lk's other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, OnlinePola.lk may take such action as OnlinePola.lk deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
NO SPAM POLICY
You understand and agree that sending unsolicited email advertisements to OnlinePola.lk email addresses or through OnlinePola.lk computer systems, is expressly prohibited by these Terms. Any unauthorised use of OnlinePola.lk computer systems is a violation of these Terms. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
DEALINGS WITH ORGANISATIONS AND INDIVIDUALS
OnlinePola.lk shall not be liable for your interactions with any organisations and/or individuals found on the Site or through the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. These dealings are solely between you and such organisations and/or individuals. You agree that OnlinePola.lk shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that OnlinePola.lk is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release OnlinePola.lk , its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
LIMITATION AND TERMINATION OF SERVICE
You acknowledge that OnlinePola.lk may establish limits concerning use of the Service, including among others, the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service. You agree that OnlinePola.lk has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that OnlinePola.lk reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that OnlinePola.lk shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. You agree that OnlinePola.lk , in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, if OnlinePola.lk believes that you have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms. Further, you agree that OnlinePola.lk shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after said termination.
The Service is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the Sites or the collective work is prohibited. Copying or reproducing the sites or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content from the Service, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on the Service. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service. Although OnlinePola.lk does not claim ownership of content that its users post, by posting Content to any public area of the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to OnlinePola.lk an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing. We need these rights in order to host and display your content
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE OnlinePola.lk SITE AND THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE OnlinePola.lk SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OnlinePola.lk DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE OnlinePola.lk SITE AND THE SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OnlinePola.lk DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE OnlinePola.lk SITE OR THE SITES OR SERVICE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE OnlinePola.lk SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OnlinePola.lk DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE OnlinePola.lk SITE OR THE SERVICE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL OnlinePola.lk BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF OnlinePola.lk HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE OnlinePola.lk SITE OR THE SERVICE, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE OnlinePola.lk SITE OR THE SERVICE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE OnlinePola.lk SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE OnlinePola.lk SITE OR THE SERVICE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE OnlinePola.lk SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE OnlinePola.lk SITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE OnlinePola.lk SITE OR THE SERVICE OR ANY LINKS ON THE OnlinePola.lk SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In some jurisdiction, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
You hereby agree, at your expense, to indemnify and hold OnlinePola.lk , its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your violation of the Terms, your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein, or your violation of any rights of another.
These Terms and the other policies posted on OnlinePola.lk constitute the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement between you and OnlinePola.lk and govern your use of the Service superceding all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral. The Terms and the relationship between you and OnlinePola.lk shall be governed by the laws of Sri Lanka without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Registrations and authorizations
- OnlinePola.lk is registered with Serving Cloud.
- OnlinePola.lk is registered with Serving Cloud. OnlinePola.lk is subject to the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka's rules.
- OnlinePola.lk's details
- OnlinePola.lk registered address is at Serving Cloud, 193, Isuru Pedesa, Paradise, Kuruwita. Sri Lanka.