The global polylactic acid market size is expected to gain momentum by reaching USD 2,306,708.2 thousand by 2028 while exhibiting an impressive CAGR of 16.3% between 2021 and 2028. Fortune Business Insights published this information in its latest report, titled, “Polylactic Acid Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Application (Packaging, Textiles, Consumer Goods, Agriculture & Horticulture, and Others), and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028.” The report further mentions that the market stood at USD 698,200.9 thousand in 2020. The growth is attributable to the rising packaging industry and the growing demand for biodegradable plastics that will propel the demand for advanced polylactic acid during the forecast period.
Europe – The region stood at USD 285,573.1 thousand in 2020 and is expected to hold the highest position in the global market in the forthcoming years. This is attributable to the increasing demand for organic and natural food products that is likely to drive the demand for polylactic acid for packaging purposes in the region.
North America – The market in the region is expected to showcase exponential growth in the forthcoming years. This is ascribable to factors such as the increasing consumption of ready-to-eat packaged food products that has witnessed massive surge since the advent of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Asia-Pacific – The region is expected to register significant polylactic acid market share backed by the growing demand for convenience food products due to high disposable income and the growing population in the region between 2021 and 2028.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Product Innovation by Prominent Companies to Maintain their Market Dominance
The global market is fragmented by the presence of major companies focusing on maintaining their dominance by introducing innovative products and further expanding their portfolio. In addition to this, other key players in the global marketplace are leveraging the opportunities to maintain their presence by adopting strategies such as facility expansion, merger and acquisition, and partnership that is likely to bode well for the market growth during the forecast period.
Polylactic Acid Market report Focus on:
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
- October 2019 – Evonik introduced the first-ever bioresorbable series of polylactide-polyethylene glycol (PLA-PEG) copolymers. The company reports that the copolymers can be extensively adopted for implantable medical device applications.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Emerging Trends
- Key Insights
- Key Emerging Trends – For Major Countries
- Industry SWOT Analysis
- Regulatory Analysis
- Recent Industry Developments - Policies, Partnerships, and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Qualitative Insights – Impact of COVID-19 on Global Polylactic Acid Market
- Supply Chain Challenges
- Steps taken by Government/Companies to overcome this impact
- Potential opportunities due to COVID-19 outbreak
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report with TOC:
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune - 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Connect us via Social Media Channels: